Friday, January 27, 2012

The Doctor Is Undercover As... My History Teacher?!

So my history teacher is an interesting man... Interesting enough to be the Doctor, perhaps?
My best friend, Amme Niestreg, and I believe we have come across the man with the big blue box... And we know where he's hiding the TARDIS as well!
Too bad he never wears a bowtie... I bet he just doesn't want to make it obvious.
He once said "I keep forgetting how old I am..." But I know how old he is! (908, to be exact.)
I will frequently be posting about this discovery. You can also ask Amme Niestreg if you want to know more.

2 comments:

  1. Indeed. He had a fancy ornate metal gavel and I asked where he got it, and he said, "Heh. Wouldn't you like to know?"
    DON'T FORGET TO POST ABOUT: beating mr storey at logic
    alsooo want me to write a derp song for our future blog? like an annoyingly derpy song sung in a derp voice that never ends?

    and you can allow comments from non users where they can type their name in. go into your settings and find comments. you can also remove the word verification.
    just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember? At pulling the projector screen down? he fell while he just stood on the desk?

      Delete